Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing infomation to parameter in CR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

lets come straight to the point. I have the following problem:

We have a VM running with SAP 8.8 (Crystal Reports basic 2008 - 12.1.3.1028) and as far as we know, it is now possible to pass certain information from SAP BO directly to a parameter in CR, without a user needed to enter it manually. We want to open an invoice so that after choosing preview, CR opens that invoice as a report. Without CR prompting for parameter.

In the former version of SAP BO it was not possible to do so and we had to parameterise with the Advanced Customizer as without that, the user would have had to either choose from a list (parameter dynamic) or enter e.g. DocNum (parameter static).

I hope that someone knows how to do so. There are some samples from SAP where this is working, but we could not figure out how it is done.

Greetings and thx in advance

Benni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benni,

you might able to use the openDocument-interface to access various reports within the BusinessObjects system. A detailed description can be found here: [http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir31/en/xi3-1_url_reporting_opendocument_en.pdf]

It is also possible to fill parameters using that logic.

Regards,

Sebastian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you very much for your help Sebastian. (It wasn't exactly what I was looking for - maybe this could work too)

I found the solution - here it is, for anyone who got the same problem. It is an extraction from a file called

Working_with_CR_Integration_German.pdf

and can be found in english too.

Das Token DocKey@ ist in einer .rpt-Datei von Crystal Reports, die Sie als Layout verwenden

möchten, obligatorisch. Das Token DocKey@ wird verwendet, um den aktuell aktiven Beleg zu

identifizieren. SAP Business One füllt dessen Wert, wenn Sie ein Layout in der Vorschau

anzeigen oder ausdrucken.

Wenn Sie das Token DocKey@ anwenden, müssen Sie im Fenster Auswahl-Assistent eine

Filterbedingung angeben, zum Beispiel:

{OINV.DocEntry}={DocKey@}

Wenn das Token DocKey@ nicht vorhanden ist, legen Sie einen neuen Parameter mit den

folgenden Einstellungen an:

 Geben Sie im Feld Name den Wert DocKey@ ein.

 Wählen Sie in der Dropdown-Liste Typ den Eintrag Zahl.

 Behalten Sie in allen anderen Feldern die Standardeinstellungen bei.

Hinweis

Weitere Informationen zum Fenster Auswahl-Assistent finden Sie in der Onlinehilfe zu

Crystal Reports.

Es wird empfohlen, das Token ObjectId@ in Crystal-Reports-Layouts einzubinden, die Sie

mehreren Einkaufs- und Verkaufsbelegen zuordnen möchten. Sie können beispielsweise das

Token ObjectId@ einbinden, wenn Sie dynamische Titel berücksichtigen möchten, die sich je

nach Belegart ändern. Dieses Token ist jedoch in einer .rpt-Datei von Crystal Reports

optional, die Sie als Layout für eine Belegart verwenden möchten