cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ERP system while copying the document from CRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a CRM sales order in CRM Web Ui or Gui. I am getting this Errors.

Diagnosis

Errors occurred while transferring the document into another system. To view the error messages, see the enclosed log.

Transmission log

u2022 Product cannot be recoded for ERP System (Notification E CRM_ORDER_MISC 015)

u2022 Product cannot be recoded for ERP System (Notification E CRM_ORDER_MISC 015)

u2022 No customer is assigned to business partner 417283 (Notification E CRM_BUPA_MAPPING 002)

Please give suggestions what can i do for this.Please specify clearly the required steps to debug this error

also

with respect to first error ,I tried to replicates the product from crm to ERP system in COMMPR01(Send to ERP Option), but it has given this error.

"input data for industrial material is not fully"

regards,

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must check the Bdocs in SMW01 PRODUCT_MAT and BUS_TRANS_MSG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You are getting error in the Sales Order is because of Master Data.

Sales Documents will flow from CRM to R/3 when master data is consistent in R/3 & CRM side.

Please maintain the master data in R/3 side & download into CRM Side.

For Customer use adpater object CUSTOMER_MAIN & for Material object is "Material"

Use following link for downloading Customer Master & Material master.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm20c/helpdata/en/4D/CFF837A9AAE651E10000009B38F8CF/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm20c/helpdata/en/67/bdcbe77d9611d396bd00a0c930e0da/content.htm

Best Regards,

Rajendra

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

The errors are issued becasue the master datas (product and BP) used in CRM document are not replicated into ECC.

You need to make relevant customizing settings in SMOEAC in order to get the master data transferred into ECC, or download the master data from ECC into CRM.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

I dont know why this error is coming but to do an analysis follow the below steps it will help you.

Check the Bdocs and queues in SMW01 and SMQ2 for this transaction.

And also do a debugging in corresponding adapter objects

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor