cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deliveries which are pending (not picked yet) of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have issued 10 outbound deliveries (STO) against a PO. Now, I want to know how many deliveries are still pending of this particular PO means deliveries which are not yet picked. Is any t.code is available. Please help me.

Sakhawat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to VL10D................. outbound deliveries for STO....................

give your searcch criteria.......................... like PO shipping point, ... and execute.............you will get the deliveries not yet picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for giving the correct solution.

Now my question has been solved.

Regards,

(Sakhawat Hussain)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

or even you can use.VL10G.....

this is for both sales order and for purchase order.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to vlo2n or vl03n and you can see the pending deliveries

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check VL06O. You can get the list of deliveries due for Picking.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have checked VL06O & go in 'List of Outbound deliveries'. There is no field where I can enter PO No. for which I have to find the pending deliveries (Not picked). My question is for example if PO No. is 4400003555 & I have issued 10 deliveries against this PO No. Now, out of 10 only 5 deliveries has been completed means billed & remaining 5 deliveries are still pending yet not picked or delivered. So, I want to know what are the deliveries Nos. which are still pending. If any t.code is there or any procedure, tell me.

Thanks,

Sakhawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakhawat

To get the deliveries which are Not yet processed you please go to VL06O.

Ther you please specify the any Date ( Picking, Loading etc...as per ur requirement) and mention the delivery type NL becasue NL is the delivery type for STO deliveries then come to Status out Deliveries there you please specify the status as A:Not yet processed against Overall Picking Status if the material is relevant for Picking.

If it not relevant for picking the maintain the status against Total gds mvt stat. I hope you may get some information.

If you need against PO number let me see and come back to you...

Regards,

Durga Sana..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

I was go through the process u mentioned. By t.code VL06O deliveries, which are not picked yet, are coming of STO (Delivery type NL) but PO No. is not coming. I want deliveries only the specified PO No. There is no provision to put PO No. in VL06O.

Please give correct procedure for find the deliveries only of the specified PO.

Sakhawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check these transactions and see if you can use them

VL06P

VL06U

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the T code me2w to see the qunatities which is delivered and invoice quantity. U can also use the T code me2m also for your requirement.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply, me2w is correct, but it gives only the pending qty which are to be delivered not delivery number.

I want pending delivery numbers which are not yet picked alongwith PO No.

Please give t.code if any or give correct procedure.

(Sakhawat)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

My question is still not answered. Please give correct solution.

Sakhawat

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard TCodes like VL06, VL06P etc., will display PO reference. TCode VL06P will list out deliveries that are to be picked but there also, as said above, PO reference will not be displayed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi