cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My clients requirement is that for a sales order if their has any line item having pricing error ,sales order will be saved but it will not allow us to create delivery.How to config this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In any Of these below exits in MV45AFZZ program

1.userexit_save_document

2. userexit_move_field_to_vbap

u can check the value of the pricing and u can stop the user to save the Order.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Thanks for replying

But the requirement here is that sales order will be saved but it will not allow us to create the delivery.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Error in Pricing" this needs bit more elaboration. If you are talking about Net Value error as Zero Price then Incompletion logic will work fine i.e. standard configuration. If the definition of pricing error in your case is something else for e.g. not matching customer expected price then you need to use the module pool MV45AFZZ where you can use the logic:

"Whenever you have a pricing error then set a delivery block i.e. you need to set a value (your delivery block) to the field LIFSK"

Former Member
0 Kudos

don't understant what pricing error is,

e.g lossing price type or price value error .

another way control document copy from sales order to delivery,u add copy rule yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here pricing error is that error in net price for a line item .My requirement is that any incomplete sales order will be saved but will not allow to save the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to VOV7, check your item cetagory defintion and see which incompletion procedure is asisgned

Please to go OVA2 and then Please make sure the following entries are in your incompletion procedure at item level

VBAP-PRSOK - Pricing- PKON-06 . This is for mandatory pricing condition missing

VBAP-NETWR-Net value-PKON-04. This is for Net Value error at the line item level

please the Status Groups (IMG - Sales and Distribution - Baseic Function - log of incomplete items - Define status groups )and see what all columns are checked for your status groups 06 and 04. if you want to block Delivery then the Delivery column should be checked.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try with OVA2 status

VBAP PRSOK Pricing PKON 06 0

status gen del bill pricing goods mov pick pack

06 1 1 1 1 1 0 0

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MAHESH

Thanks for replying

Whatever config you suggested I did the same but I am able to save the delivery of the incomplete sales order.