cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logistic Invoice Verification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's ,

I got the requirement on Logistic Invoice Verification as below. What steps i needed to create a workflow or any standard workflow is sufficent for my requirement. How can i approach for below conditions Explain me plzz.

The invoices must be captured using transaction code. Once this Invoice is captured, it must be authorised by the nominated person.

After the Invoice is parked, it must be automatically routed to the authoriseru2019s inbox through workflow.

The authoriser will then access the parked document and post it, (transaction MIRO, MIR6)

The authoriser must be determining as follows:

u2022If there is a cost centre on the line item, the authoriser must be responsible user on the cost centre master data (CSKSZ-VERAK_USER)

u2022If there are assets on the line item, the authoriser will be responsible user of the cost centre that is linked to the asset on the master data.

u2022If there is a stock item on the line item, the authoriser will be the responsible SCM Manager.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please respect the forum guidelines when posting (see Rules of Engagement in the top post).

This is a forum for people to help each other solve problems and answer questions when you get stuck, not to post a development specification and expect people to tell you how to do your job.

Show that you are willing to do at least a little research yourself and try to be more specific in your questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have standard Business Object BUS2081

These are the workflow template you can use

WS 20000397

WS 20001003

WS 20001004

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use two standard transaction mir7 and mir4

SAP has already given functinality fir Parking and Posting Document.

You can use this functinality.

and you wan that it should go to manager's inboz then find the workflow related it.

Standard will be surely available.

Thanks