cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materil Upload - Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have uploaded material master through lsmw-mm01 .

if i upload the initial stock through mb1c, how to upload the material value.

please guide me

Regards

Sr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For uploading stocks with value :

1. In Material Master you need to maintain the Account View.

2. Maintain Price Control & relevant price

3. For loading stock for the new materials created through LSMW you could use mvmt type 561 which says initial stock upload.

4. It can be posted manually one by one from MB1C. To decide upon the value to be loaded, in MB1C if you don't mention the value system does the valuation depending upon the price maintained in material master. If value is mentioned in MB1C for each material, if price control V is maintained system updates the inventory value given in MB1C & updates the price also if there is differences. If price control S is maintained then depending upon the value you have entered system will post a difference entry for PRD key.

For loading stock you could take help of abaper for writing BDC Program or load manually through MB1C tcode.

Hope this answers your query.

regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mr.naidu

We cant give value in MB1C. there is no such provision.

Regards,

Sr

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the fields in the MB1C screen are customizable.

go transaction OMCJ,

select movement type and go into detail

select the group for materials management and go again into the detail.

There you can set the radio button from hidden to optional

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Mr. Jürgen L. said you need to check in OMCJ transaction for 561 movement type (Ext. GA amount in LC) whether this is hidden. If hidden make it as optional.

regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Upload valaution price using MR21

2.upload stock using MB1C

3.Validate stock values in MB5L

This is what i had done in my implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i did it by LSMW itself.

i did by recording method for MB1C, but you have to activate the field value in local currency for MB1C and then upload it with the quantity and total value, after upload system will automatically update the unit price and total value. this is how i uploaded in my last project.

regards,

qsm sap

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for resolving my problem.

Regards,

Sr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the valuation price for materials being intially uploaded will be taken from material master if maintained. Or Else youcan specify one in the Ext.Amount LC field available in the Quatity tab in the item detail in MIGO transaction

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

user MIGO and GR, Others, mvt type 561.

On the Item details, on the Quantity tab enter your Qty in unit of entry, and the value of it, in Ext.AmtLC.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

using mb1c it is not possible, you will have to use MIGO for that or you need to put the price in material master. LSMW does not supports MIGO, u can take help of ABAP team and find out if there is a BAPI that helps you do this.

Thanks

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I do it through MR21 before i do MB1C

Thank you

Sr

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you uploaded material master you should have maintained the accounting view there in which you maintain the prices. If you havent maintained the accounting view, Please maintain it first then when you do initial stock upload, price is automatically picked up from material master.