Did you mean: 

Regarding MRP & Demend management

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I want to run the demand management and MRP for my client

my senario is MTS and having prodution as per production version

I want to put my Plan in MD61 as per my diffrent production version for a same product

but when i put the plan in MD61 by maintening diffrent PV maintening at schedule lines tab it only select one prod. version

and if i put plan in MD61 without maintening PV then after MRP run system taking default PV

how can i map this in SAP

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can put two line item in MD61 so accordingly you can assign the PV to schedule line tab.

Or go for Quota Arraignment.

Search on SDN you will get all details steps to do this.

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear R

Thanks for ur reply

I already try this by putting two lines in MD61and assingn two diffrent PV with diffrent planning version (00 & 01) then it will create two diffrent Independent req. up to here its fine.

but when i run the MPR it will club the requeriment and create a single planned order with first production version i dont want to club the requirement i need system should create diffrent plannned order for diffrent PIR

Regards

Sachin

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Then go ahead with Quota arrangement it can split the requirements for different production versions

Steps,

Maintain the production versions in MRP4 view of the material master along with the lot size and validity dates.

Maintain the Quota Arrangement in MEQ1 and enter the Quota for the production versions along with their % of usage

Maintain splitting allowed for Quota for the Lot size in OMI4,this must be set for the lot size which is mentioned for the final

product in the material master for which quota is maintained.

.Maintain Quota arrangement usage 4 in the material master for the product for which quota is maintained.

Please refer this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/75/ee115f55c811d189900000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear R

I maintened all the setting given by u

Maintain the production versions in MRP4 view

Maintain the Quota Arrangement in MEQ1 and enter the Quota for the production versions along with their % of usage

Maintain splitting allowed for Quota for the Lot size in OMI4

Maintain Quota arrangement usage 4 in the material master for the product for which quota is maintained

But still after running MRP system is not spliiting my planned quantity as per my quota it only creating one planned order

Regards

Sachin

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sent me details on my ID. I think problem is with MEQ1 and OMI4 for split the quota.

Regards,

R.Brahmanakar

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh

i send u the mail regarding the same containig the document with screen shot of all setting done in my client

Regards

sachin

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the Lot size it should be ES .

Regards

Anupam Sharma

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear anupam

there is no lot size in OMI4 like ES

Can u tell is it standred or i have configured it & if i have to create it then what are the parametere setting

Regards

Sachin

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the MRP view 1 there is Lot size data you have to maintain the ES while while using the quota arrangement for the material.

If there is no ES in OMI4 then you need to maintain the ES Lot-for-lot order quantity WITH SPLIT

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

in my understanding

1) in same period you cannot assign demand to Two PV'S in MD61, even in schedule line tab

2) you need to go with Quota arrangement in that case

Regards

Madhu