Reporting relationship of people when a managing position has many holders
SAP OM and PM allows multiple holders of a position. I have 2 questions about that actually:
1. Is it common in implementation to have more than 1 holders for a position?
2. usually, a position reports to the managing position of its org. unit. If the managing position has multiple holders, how can we know who reports to whom? any other configurations solve this issue?
3. Similar problem happens when an org.unit has more than 1 managing position. But that can be solved by S-S relationship.
Thanks a lot.
- Create separate positions for each employee - (one- to - one relationship between positions and persons) --> SAP Best Practice
- To standardize positions make them be derived from jobs.
If I were you I would stick with SAP standard and do not very much use S-S relationship.
Edited by: Dilek Ersoz Adak on Apr 14, 2010 7:42 AM