cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Purchase req from PPDS to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to transfer purchase requsition from PPDS to R/3. But i am unable to see in R/3. i have active integration model and distribution definition.

In R/3 side i dont have any inforecord, source list, contracts for that material. these master datas are not required when we create purchase requisition manually in R/3.

Is this master dats are rquired for transfer for purchase req from APO to R/3? is this affects the purchase req transfer??

regards

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

As long as you don't see any error queue, you can assumen the settings on ECC side is ok.

Please check if any CIf exit that filters out the PR exists.

BR,

Tiemin

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Could you please check whether there are any queues with error (in APO outbound SMQ1, or in R/3 Inbound SMQ2). If there is a queue with error ,then the error on the queue will give you clues what is missing in R/3, so that the order cannot be transferred to R/3.

Also, please check the PPDS Global settings (apart from the distribution definition) in /sapapo/rrpcust1. Here, for the transfer of

external proc. orders , the setting should be made as "always transfer " for sending the orders to R/3 as soon as they are saved in APO.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Please check for any blocked queues on SAP R/3 inbound i.e. transaction SMQ2 .

If source of supply is not maintained in SAP R/3( and due to this no source supply i.e. product specific transportation lane exists in APO) then while transferring the purchase requisition , ERP system checks whether a purchasing organization is assigned uniquely to the plant, and copies it. If the assignment is not unique, the standard purchasing organization assigned to the plant is adopted for stock transfers and for pipeline material.

If no source of supply exists in SAP APO, the ERP system determines the item category for the purchase requistion, using the special procurement key maintained in the material master record. If source supply i.e. purchase infor record, source list etc then same product specific transaportation lane will be created in APO and this will be used to determine the ERP system determines the item category.

Please check .

Regards

Datta