cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fld selection for movement type 601/ act 425000

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

When i try to do PGI for delivery, i am getting given below error.

"Fld selection for movement type 601/ act 425000 differs for customer goods movement (015)" Please guide me to solve this issue. Rgds

Madhavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhavan,

For mvt type 601,in OMJJ, customer field is set as optional.

You can check this in OMJJ - mvt type 601 - field selections - Material management.

Check in FS00 - the field status group assigned to GL account - 40005900, then open the attributes of that field selection group in OBC4, check customer field is suprresed.

You can change either (suggest to check with FI consultant to change in field status group).

Alternatively you can go to t/code se38 & run RM07CUFA program with variants to compare these two settings and make necessary changes.

Hope this could help you resolve this issue. TQ

rgds,

nema

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run this program: RM07CUFA it will give the fields that are inconsistent between the movement type and GL account, then change them accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run this program: RM07CUFA it will give the fields that are inconsistent between the movement type and GL account, then change them accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the field status for GL account 425000 and Movement type 60, the fields are required in GL and the same are supresed in Movement type. Change the fields to option.

Regards,

Raj