cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to dsplay account number key with out chart of accounts and profit center key with out controlling area key in bex analyser. Is there any setting in the query designer?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the query, goto the properties of the characteristics Chart of Account and Controlling Area and set Display Option as No Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. points assigned

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member366279
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to not show the compounded parent, you need to have single value fixed filter

of this compounded parent in the query filter.

Would you try this?

Regards,

Patricia

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the source cube you have profit center or account number then pull them as free characteristics in your querry designer and save the querry and run in BEx analyzer.

Or if your question is to display the account number or profit center key in analyzer then just right click on profit center and select properties and in drop down list of display select key. it will show the key instead of text.

If the key option doesn't exist in drop down list then change the info object in backend to display as key and text.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy for the reply. I did checked the display option as key and for ex it is displaying CAAU/454I055. In this CAAU is chart of account and 4541055 is the account number . I want to display only account number 4541055 with out CAAU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Oke. In this example CAAU/454I055. In this CAAU is chart of account and 4541055 is the account number.

That means chart of accounts is the compounding object in your account number infoobject.

So now in the display options you need to select only key ( without compounding) then it will display only 4541055.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks reddy. but I cant see any option in query designer like without compounding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There will not be any option without compunding, there will be only key. you have to select that after you run the report in bex analyzer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did select key option still it is showing caau/4509053

ssurampally
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Follow the procedure in the below technical paper

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/805fc070-35fc-2b10-c8b2-9423b78ae...

You can also try the option said above like keeping the compounding object in the global filter by restricting to all possible values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ven,

If you will put the chart of account in query filter and restrict it then it will not appear with Account Number.

You can also use Excel macros to display Account Number alone.