Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg MRP run and PR/PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Regarding MRP ..

Suppose we run MRP with option of Creation of PR in opening period [In my case 5 days]

Now how do i know list of PRs which are due for converting to PO .. If we go with ME57 it may give list of PRs which may not be planed via MRP or it can also bring unwanted PR's inst it ..

Could some one summarize list of things buyer must do after MRP is run

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing as i didn't received proper answer ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the solution that i have given is the exact answer that you need.

-If you want to automatically create POs with reference to PRs generated by MRP, choose U

-If you want to automatically create POs with reference to PRs generated manually (from ME51N), choose R

What else do you need?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search using the "creation indicator"=B or MRP and teh rest of those parameters you already use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a few different ways of doing it.

1) Searching by MRP Controller. You can set the PR Document such that for manual creation, MRP controller field is blank and from MRP, you input a MRP Controller.

2) In ME57, click on Dynamic Selections (a button with 3 colours on the right of the execute button). Here search from Creation Indicator, and choose U (Converted Planned Order).

If a person creates a PR manually (Directly from ME51N, it will be with R - Real time). Therefore it is different from U above in option 2.

Therefore i think Option 2 suits you. Hope this helps.