cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance order completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on one scenario where I am creating the normal order,When I try to do confirmation of material or work hrs in Tcode: Iw42.I am getting message (Customizing incorrectly maintained) and when I am trying to confirm material I find that for Eg:: I receive 5 material from store for the order.I consume 3 material or spare and want to reverse 2 material to stock,during IW42 I am putting the material and quantity.But I am finding the quantity which I am putting in goods movement is deducted from the stock and issued the same quantity to the order and order cost increases.

When I am trying to return material using MB11 I get this message Document (order no / 1000000056 does not contain

selectable items)

Please suggest the valuables inputs.What Configuration setting missing.what I have to for std process of confirmation I know By MB11 we can but correct me Where I am wrong.

Regards,

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is related to material reversal.....When you run the transaction MB11 you need to enter Movement type 262, plant & storage location. Once the entries are made do not click on the "To Order" push button instead press ENTER button.

Then you will be directed to "Enter Goods Movement: New Items" herein you can make the entries for material numbers & quantities which need to be reversal and save.

Sundar