cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX: Adjustment of Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am trying to adjust conditions of rental contracts using transaction REAJPR - Specify Adjustments.

I already added the adjustment measure to the contract but I get a green message log: "Object does not have any suitable adjustment methods", and no action takes place.

Am I missing any steps? Is this the correct transaction to perform the adjustment?

What should I do to perform an adjustment for the condition type "10-basic rent"?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Joana Mensurado

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joana,

For performing adjustments -

You should have an Adjustment Rule on the Contract, which should be linked to a Condition valid for period you want to adjust. If it is free adjustment then its not that difficult. Just make sure Contract is active. Test the Adjustment in contract before trying REAJPR. Click on the Simulate button on adjustment tab for your adjustment - this is in Display mode of contract. Provide the % or actual increment, Valid from date and you should get the new rent with sucess message. This means your adjustment data on contract is good.

Once you have made sure your adjustment data is good you can perform adjustment using REAJPR. There are lot of parameters on the selection screen you need to make sure you choose correct ones with respect to free adjustment Rule, Approval setting in your config for that rule etc. Provide the % increment in the parameters tab and select whether it is occupancy or non occupancy contract, whether approval required or not etc on Activity parameters tab. Make sure you selected expected processes checkboxes on the selection screen. Execute the transaction and you will see the Adjustment proposals on the next screen for the condition(s). Select the record and click approve/Activate button depending on how you have configured the Adjustment Rule in config. Save it and you have sucessfully adjusted the condition(s).

Hope this helps.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello juana,

first thing I'd check would be the fitting procedure. you need to specify it in REAJPR as well as have it linked as term in the condition. also: check activity parameters!

regards

j