Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

New Page after Group Footer, loose the last blank page

I'm basically uing the Grouping section as my report with each group being like a mini report within the overall report run.

I've got the Header in the Group Header section and the Footer in the group footer section. I set the Group footer to New Page After which works great except on the last group footer where there's no more groups, it prints a blank page. It there is only one group then it always prints the extra page which is blank. In the last group footer section I have the New Page After and also the Suppress Blank Section but it still prints out the blank page. Is there a formula to use such that if the last page will be blank it will not print it? I'm sure this question has been asked a zillion times but I could not find the answer searching the forums.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Harry,

Instead of checking the new page after in the group footer, i suggest you use the following formula.

NOT OnLastRecord

This will produce a new page after every group footer unless the report is processing the last record which should be true after printing the final group footer.

Marshall

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question