cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order via email to external email address (not vendor)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to send a purchase order as PDF attachment to a fixed email address (not the vendor address)?

Basically we want to send all POs via email to one of our employee's company email address?

Thanks

Anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anne,

Set up the condition record with the document type for example and it shall pick the condition type during output, configure the message output in MN04/05 with medium 7, and partner function MP, put the user name in the partner field. Go to communication method, choose the recipient type and fill other required parameters and you should be set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Is there a special print program for emailing POs I have to use, or can I just use the standard print program SAPFM06P?

Thanks

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anne,

Look at Pavan's answer. Its nice and brief. You dont need any special programs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am asking because I get an error:

Processing log for program SAPFM06P routine ENTRY_NEU

Error in OPEN_FORM for document...

That's why I thought a special program is needed.

Thanks

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anne,

You probably finished all the config.. but the program is RSNASTSO and Form: SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF.

Also , you might want the Po number to show up in the title, so edit the mail text to say PO &EKKO-EBELN&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that worked, I got a email into my business workplace.

But the email doesn't have the PO as attachment.

Also is there a way to send the email to an external email address? (-> company email address, not SAP)

Thanks a lot

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could add a reci[pient with an external mail; address in the distribution list of the condition record. You might have to work with your ABAPer to get the link to the PO as this is a simple mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I get an attachment to the mail?

Thanks

Anne

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create this employee as vendor master.

define a role and add this role with your employees vendor number to each vendor.

From there the role shall be copied to the new created POs.

Customize the message determination and setup conditon records to create an extra message for this role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

thanks for your answer. What do you mean with role?

Thanks

Anne

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I meant partner role. dont you use partner fuctions for your process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

thanks for your answer, I finally implemented your suggestion and it works fine!

There is only one problem I have now: The address of the vendor on the sapscript is now pulling from the vendor created for the email address and NOT form the actual vendor. It is taking the data from table LFA1.

How can I correct that?

Thanks

Anne