cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip10 - Vendor blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When trying to schedule the maintenance plan in IP10, it's showing that Vendor is blocked. How it's related to vendor when scheduling it. To my knowledge, whenever it's scheduled, a WO will be created on the scheduled date and that WO will create a PR which contains a vendor.

There is a material component allocated to task list for which system is giving error message u201CVendor xxxx blockedu201D.

Where this vendor detail is maintained for this task list or maintenance plan?

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

tcode ME03.

Give input as your material and plant (task list mat and plant) and check source list. you will find vendor over there.

once a material with source list is used, the vendor is fixed for that material and that vendor must be blocked. This is the reason you are getting that error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the vendor is blocked in MK05. There seems to be no direct relationship.

Are you getting an error message or a warning message?

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's giving error message that "Vendor is blocked" and "Purchase requisition could not be generated for component".

Yes; that particular vendor is blocked. But why system is considering that vendor only. Is there any setting for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with your supply chain (MM) team if for that component any specific vendor is assigned as source or if there is some development which automatically determines the vendor.

Are the Orders getting created? You error says about PR not getting created.

Sarang

former_member546319
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

The system behaviour seems to be ok for me.

I faced similar problem when we made the Purchase Requisitioner field mandatory. While plans were being scheduled, which had non-stock items in task list, all such plans failed to schedule.

So unless the Order & PR are smoothly created you will not be able to schedule successfully.

So get you Vendor unblocked (in MM they might have had a fixed Vendor for some meaterial).

Check which exact material is having that Vendor relation, just to check, you may delete the Material from the task list & schedule.

Regards,

MLN Prasad