cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE51 Valuation prompt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I prevent valuation prompt in QE51 after enter results for an inspection lot.

Regards,

Rogério Reis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Change Sampling procedure @ QDV2

Here use Valuation mode as "Attributive inspection nonconf. units"

Hope this helps, if not reply back with more detail of issue.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do I need is when closing an inspection point in QE51 that confirmation prompt does not appear.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What do I need is when closing an inspection point in QE51 that confirmation prompt does not appear.

Sorry but I am not getting your question properly. Do you want to do confirmation manually @ QE51N?

If this is the case then select Valuation mode as Manual valuation in Sampling procedure.

If still you have q please elaborate your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction code QE51, after fill all the characteristics with a value, when saving the system prompts me a valuation window where I can confirm and made the inspection point valuation.

My need is to avoid the system prompt this window.

Regards,

Rogério Reis

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the operation header for the inspection plan, go down towards the bottom and you'll find a field called Insp. Point Completiion.

In thiis field select --> 3 Automatic valuation based on insp. point definition

You must do this for each operation in your plan.

FF

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained valuation mode "Attributive inspection nonconf. units" at SP?

Other than this you need to check at SPRO --> QM --> Maintain setting at plant level --> Result recording tab --> Here you will see field name "recording configuration" - It should be - automatic close.

You need to check what radi button selected for this automatic close @

SPRO --> QM -- Result recording > Define Recording Configuration> Here first 3 checkbox should be selected in your case.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a similar issue with a new plant created. Previous plants automatically navigates, while the new plant has the valuation pop up after the results are resorded and the save button used. I have verified my configuration and completed all the steps above, Is there any other suggestion to no longer have the pop up?