cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of questions can be asked from business in an enhancement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people,

I am working on an enhancement which talks about a program which checks if the ee exists in the system, or not. How can I approach this ENH? What kind of questions should I ask business, Please advise.

Thanks,

JEss..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not clear on what you are asking. Example?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be some kind of a user exit which checks if an ee already exists in the SAP or not. I guess the finding criteria could be social security number (for US), full name (not sure if this should be the criteria) etc.. Lemme know if this is helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way to check whether a personnel exists on the system is to check for the unique ID given to the person by the states (as you said one example is the SSN for US). I guess all of the countries has this king of unique ID attached to their citizens. However, in case of a multi-national implementation, you may need a more integrated way of checking these several types of numbers. Checking for the full name may only work with user interaction.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think keeping in mind a global implementation "Passport Number" should be ideal way to identify unique employee. If its a regional implementation country specific unique IDs can work. SSN in USA, PAN No in INDIA. Most Middle East Countries have their own identification numbers to uniquely identify a person.

Regards

Yash

Answers (0)