cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change/Create purchase order with customer BSART via CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we create Purchase Orders in SCM SNP. Those POs are passed via CIF to R/3, but the Purchase orders should be created with a customer BSART.

In SCM the POs currently use the standard ATPCategories. I found an exit in CIF_PO_INBOUND where you can change BSART, but at this point there is no access to the data from APO.

Has anybody already implemented such a scenario?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I used CIF outbound user exit from APO , for filtering purchase requisions going to SAP R/3.

You are creating purchase oders in SCM APO and transferring the same to SAP R/3 / ECC through CIF.

We may have two options : Change the data before publishing to SAP R/3 from APO. This happens in APO , outbound .

Otherwise we can change the data in the PO before it is created in SAP R/3 , for this we use user exit inbound SAP R/3.

You have option of changing or enahancing purchase order data inbound in SAP R/3, before the PO is created in SAP R/3.

The enhancement is CIFPUR02.

With this enhancement, you can change purchase order data from your APO system before a purchase requisition or purchase order is created in the ERP system

The enhancement contains the following components:

EXIT_SAPLCPUR_001

You can use this enhancement to change purchasing data (purchase requisitions, purchase orders) in ERP inbound. To do this, you can change the existing transfer data or include additional customer-specific data in your own tables.

Other enhancements in the same

EXIT_SAPLMEPI_004

With this enhancement, you can change the header data of a purchase order before it is created in the ERP system.

The following data can be changed:

Document type (parameter CP_BSART)

EXIT_SAPLMEPI_007

You can use this enhancement to specify the document type of a purchase requisition or purchase order when they are created in the ERP system (parameter CP_BSART).

There are other ehancements which I have not listed.

I assume you can create an enhancemnet projects for incorporating the above enhancements in CMOD / SMOD transactions.

I hope this helps you.

Please confirm.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

thanks for your reply.

The user exits you have named have helped me solve the problem. I had to solve some other difficulties on the SCM side, but now everything is working fine.

bye

Michael

Answers (0)