Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP: Tax Jurisdiction Code problem

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Friends-

I have a problem I hope you can help me with. We are on ECC 6.0 and the issue we are experiencing is regarding the Tax Jurisdiction code when entering additional line items in MIRO.

Currently, when a PO is created via ME21N, the tax code defaults by Plant which is what we want.

When our AP department processes the invoice, sometimes it is necessary to add line items and the tax code does not match to the PO which causes the error. It appears that the tax code in MIRO when a line item is added is defaulting by company code.

How can we change this? I did some research and found OSSNote 501054 and found information about business add-ins but I am not sure they will be the solution.

What we want is that when the user adds line item to the PO in MIRO, it default to the PO tax code, not the company code.

Can this be done? If so, how?

Thanks a million!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the tax code defaulted in MIRO is based on the below setting.

MM-Logistics Invoice Verification-Incoming Invoice-Maintain Default Values for Tax Codes

If yes, remove the same & check.

Thanks & Regards,

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you SAP FC-

Yes, the tax code is set for Defaults, domestic for I0, AP Tax Exempt. Is this is removed, what is the impact? How does it affect other processes?

I would have thought there was a solution when the user via MIRO adds a line item, it would default to the PO, not the Co.code Tax Jurisdiction code??

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no solution

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone provide insight, offer solutions to this issue?

Thank you.