cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different ship to party for one of two line items from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. The Sales Order No.19701 is an Export Order, received from M/s. Industries & Construction, Indonesia. We have to supply all the materials on FOB Indian seaport basis.

2. However, we have to dispatch against Line Item No. 280 & 290 to one of our subvendors, M/s.Industries, sec,rabad to complete some Control Assly. as per agreed Inspection terms.

3. After completion of Control Assembly & Client's Inspection materials will be finally dispatched to nearest Seaport for seafreight.

So here i can i map this scenario from sales order to billing, ship to party for those 2 items must be sub vendor.

Thanx in advance

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhusudan

You can map different ship to party . First you need to configure customer master for the same.

Add the alternate ship to parties to customer master of sold to party, your export customer.

While creating master data for sub vendors as ship to party ,you need to maintian proper customer pricing pricing procedure and tax classification as you mentioned customer is export customer ,but ship to party seems to be domestic ,so carefully check the same. also check the shipping condition if it is separate for exports.

Then in Sales order transaction on line item data ,change your ship to party for the line item as per the the requirement.

for further processing of this scenario ,like excise invoice and ARE1 u might have lsome issues if ship to party is liable for duties and taxes and Sold to is exempt and you are drawing only one invoice for these 2 separate deliveries. pl check on the same.

I hope this helps

Revert for any queries

Regards

Mandar

Edited by: Mandar Deshpande on Apr 13, 2010 11:04 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar Deshpande ,

I am very Thankful to you. and this is working but how acounts will affect i have to check.

I tested full cycle i am able to add ship to party(domestic) in sold to party( exports)

Many thanks and i am trying to give u point but its saying the url is blocked, here at my client place so very soon i will.

Regards

Madhu