cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total row problem in Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on VC 7.0. I have a general problem. I have a table for one key figure and one characteristic based in query A(the rows of this table is the master datas of this characteristics) Secondly i have a chart based in query B, and the input of this second query is relied to the output of the table based in the first query. When i select a master data from the table the chart is working but when i select the total row from the table the chart says 'no applicable data'

The same thing is existing in my hierarchic structure. When i select the text node the chart doesnt work but when i drill down and select the master data chart is working.

How can i solve this problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced a similar problem in one the models i have done earlier. Query one has prod hier 2 infoobject and the total nuber of rejected sales order items with a overall result row. The second query contains the reason for rejection counter. So when i select the individual prod hier 2 from table 1, table 2 shows the different reason for rejection and the counter for each. When i select results row i want to look at the reason for rejection for all prod hier 2. In order to accomplish this i used the following formula in the mapping from table 1 to the query 2.

IF(LEN(#ID[ACC6AN]@Prod_Hier_Lvl_2_key)==4,#ID[ACC6AN]@Prod_Hier_Lvl_2_key,''))

based on the above formula, when i select a individual Prod hier 2, i get the reason for rejection for that single prod hier 2. When i select the result row, i will make the entry balnk which will get me every value.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Ravi.