cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO print mesage ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i print PO directly in the PO view mode with PRINTER ICON . i am getting PRINT .

but after that PO MESSAGE icon inside message status still in YELLOW colour.

if print with ME9F its changing to GREEN colour Indicator. so that i can do for next step for REMINDERS with t code ME91F.

but my client wants to get this GREEN indicator in the first step only ( when they print with PRINTER ICON on ME23N or ME22N)

is it posible . is there any settings behind.

Thanksin advance,

Anthyodaya.

Edited by: anthyodaya Reddy Nagaram on Apr 13, 2010 6:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in communication method the logical destination of the printer it shold be the desired one.

Regards,

Nitin Amritkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting print out with ME23N, ME22N print ICON clicking ..

but in the print mesage not changing to GREEN colour.

if i maintain in Tcode :- NACE - purchase order - Condition Records - ZEMA Purchase order -- Purchasing outpu Determination:Document Type - Purchasing Doc. Type - (DATE/TIME = 4 Send immediately (when saving the application) )

that time i am getting Green colour. but if i maintain 3 Send with application own transaction i am not getting green indicator after printing also.

when i get this greencolor then only i can proceed for next step for REMINDERS ME91f .

Thanksin Advance,

NAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will not get the green indicator be cause you are draft-printing the PO from the print preview.. basically.. you should NOT do that as you are not processing the actual message type there.. you are in plain terms printing what you see. You should always use ME9F as you specified in teh config, that you'd like to print using a specific application, and in reality you are not.. Please advise your users not to print from the print preview.. it affect reporting as teh message is really never processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

so i have to maintain

Tcode :- NACE - purchase order - Condition Records - ZEMA Purchase order -- Purchasing outpu Determination:Document Type - Purchasing Doc. Type - (DATE/TIME = 4 Send immediately (when saving the application) )

or what.

if i maintain this after creating (saving the PO ) system gill give popup message for print or save option.. is there any chance to remove this ?

Regards,

Anthyodaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, You'd get the popup if you have set the printer to a PDF or LOCL with PDF as your default printer.

If it is a regular printer, you should not have this issue.