cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firewall ports to open with java connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed crystal report 2008 server on a windows 2003 64 bit computer. I wrote a java program to schedule a report and another one to retrieve the scheduled report (pdf,rpt, txt..). We are installing this on a new server that has a firewall set up.

I am trying to find out which ports to open up for the firewall. I've had some success scheduling the reports by opening up ports 6400 and 3192. Downloading the reports seems to use other ports because it can't establish a connection.

I am trying to find anyone who can help me resolve this issue and/or help me find documentation regarding the ports to open up.

Thanks In Advance,

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Adam_Stone
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out the following document on firewall configurations [here|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/boc/index?rid=/library/uuid/0047e5f4-3140-2b10-1bae-de175e4c741c&overridelayout=true]

It is written for version 10, but is still applicable. From your description of what you are trying to do, it sounds like the CMS and the output file repository would be the servers that you would need to configure ports for.

Answers (0)