cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material PO Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am quite new to SAP, and am looking for a transaction / table / joined tables that will return the first price paid (not the standard) for a list of materials...so the first price paid for 2009 on all of our packaged materials that were purchased using either a Standard PO or a Scheduling Agreement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use T code ME1P

Thanks and Regards,

Amol S. Arote.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do no think so that there is a std report for the first price paid. if i under stand correctly if the PO is with number of invoices , the first invoice is asked by you. In sap every invoice entered at MIRO will be cleared by FI .But however you may need to create a query with the tables EKPO.EKBE,BSAK,BSAS, RBKP etc.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this logic.

1) Search for Purchasing Documents in EKPO (Purchase Order Item Details). At the selection criteria, enter the Material Code and execute.

Keep the PO numbers and Net Price.

2) From this list, search in EKKO (Purchase Order Header), to get the Purchase Order with the earliest PO Date.

Once found, use the Net price found in step 1.

Not sure if this will work though..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. T code ME1P gives me the "Net order price". What I am actually looking for is in the PO history. I need the first actual price paid "IR-L Invoice document" for a list of materials for a specific date range, say the first price paid during a specific year. The reason I need this information is for inventory LIFO revaluation of these purchased materials.

Thanks again.