cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multileg configuration for shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please inform me about multileg configuration for shipment either with one shipment type or with three shipment types of preliminary leg, main leg and subsequent leg. I had already made shipement for preliminary leg and when i was going to make another shipment, I have added shipment no. of preliminary leg. But, the log says that different shipment type and different transportation planning point. I am not able to delivery no. as they were already added in shipment type for preliminary leg. So the status came that no. of delivery found 0.

So, please resolve my problem. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

As per you requirement you want to attach 1 delivery to multiple shipment preliminary leg, main leg and subsequent leg.

In this scenario yo need to create 3 shipment type where one shipment type ( ZFPL-preliminary leg) ( ZFML-main leg ) and

( ZFSL- subsequent leg). this differentiation you need to do in shipment type configuration .

SPRO> Logistic Execution-> transportation ---> Define Shipment Type ---> in this specify Leg indicator as preliminary leg, main leg and subsequent leg with respective to the shipment type.

I hope you can able to create multiple shipments for single delivery.

You may revert if you have any query..

Regards

Durga Sana