Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Doc with Automatic Shipment Doc - VL01n and userexit for VL06p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario of Shipping for SD.

Every time I create a delivery document, the system creates a new Shipment Document if matching Shipment Document is not available. And if the shipping document with same criteria is available, it automatically attaches the Delivery Document to that Shipment Document. (Where can I set this config?)

First of all I want to know, what are the criteria? For example the ship to party should be same, route should be same etc...

My actual requirement is, I want to add one more criteria. So how can I achive this?

Second is, I need to know the User Exit available for the Transaction VL06p (TO Creation).

Quick answer will be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HP,

This is a collective processing we can do in foreground (VT04) and background (VT07) .

If you go to VT04 there you can easily understand the process.

Frist you need to select radio button Create outgoing shipment if it outbound shipment .

2nd to select deliveries you need to create variant by using this program SAPLV56Lwhere you can provide all information i.e. required inputs. In this you can add some more new requirement as per the availability given by the SAP.

3rd Comes to rules you need to specify the rules here also you need to create variant by using this programs RV56TRSP and RV56TRTR

assign all these variants in this respective VT04 screen and execute i hope your issue may resolve.

How to create variant Go To--> SE38 give this program select variants radio button press change you will go to one more screen where you can able to create variant. these variants automatically appears in the respective fields.

I hope your issue may resolve.

Regards,

Durga Sana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved...

There is no User Exit available for VL06p.

Had to change in Stander Include Program "LV50QF2P"