Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Shipment Document - VL01n and VL06p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario of Shipping for SD.

Every time I create a delivery document, the system creates a new Shipment Document if matching Shipment Document is not available. And if the shipping document with same criteria is available, it automatically attaches the Delivery Document to that Shipment Document. (Where can I set this config?)

First of all I want to know, what are the criteria? For example the ship to party should be same, route should be same etc...

My actual requirement is, I want to add one more criteria. So how can I achive this?

Second is, I need to know the User Exit available for the Transaction VL06p (TO Creation).

Quick answer will be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved...

There is no User Exit available for VL06p.

Had to change in Stander Include Program "LV50QF2P"

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also check if the delivery type is the same and relevant for transportation

other grouping criteria are :location,zip code,country and plant

point of departure:shipping point,warehouse number,door,vendor,etc....

due date:indicated by transportation planning,delivery date,loading date and deliveyr priority

transportation planning:route,incoterms shipping type,forwarding agent

Means of transport and handling units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Grouping Criteria listed by was a information required by me just to understand. Thanks for the same.

My main concern is as mentioned below.

1) I want to add one more criteria. while creating Delivery Document, when I save Delivery Document, it should check one more criteria to decide upon whether it should create new shipment document or it should use existing shipment document? So how can I achive this? Can I go for some Userexit or Enhancement or BADi or any other thing?

2) I need to know the User Exit available for the Transaction VL06p (TO Creation).

Quick answer will be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

HP