Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

GRC has gone crazy!!!

Hi all,

OK, my GRC_USER account password expired recently, never been a problem before, but this time it's sent the GRC system banana's. I have reset the password and replaced the new password everywhere in the GRC portal, on the ECC and in the Java User management, however, I experience problems in all areas of GRC:

ERM - When I go to System Landscape > Systems. I then select the VIRSAXSR3_0*_MODEL in order to change the password, and it wont even open. I get the error message: Unhandled error; Invalid PKCS#5 padding length: 32

SPM - This works fine, when I test the connection of all Connector ID's, they all test successfully.

RAR - When I click on the grey diamond in SAP Adapter, I get the following error: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: DataNodeInfo(<unknown>): the controller has already been destroyed

CUP - When I try to enter a connector to change the password, I get the following error: Error retrieving information... and the connector details are empty, so I can't change anything.

The error message on the system log is: ERROR Unable to retrieve SAP Connector information for DE1CLNT100

com.virsa.ae.configuration.ConfigurationException: Invalid PKCS#5 padding length: 32

Please help

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question