cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-WM Usage decision split between Unrestricted & Blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have a situation where I do a usage decision from a goods receipt of a PO. It is working fine - I can either book it into Unrestricted or Blocked stock and the WM posting change happens automatically.

I now want to do both together, i.e. 150kg comes in and 50 is released and 100 is blocked.

The IM posting is fine, however the WM posting change doesn't process. My WM stock ends up with stock sitting in 922 Tr-zone. I I go into Lu04 and process them individually, they process without a problem so I don't understand why they don't happen automatically?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

they process without a problem so I don't understand why they don't happen automatically?

As per WM as Stock types are different TO should takes place differnetly.It does not make sence making it automatically because when you put something in say block stock it has be treated differently since SAP presume that there is some issue with the stock,that is a reason you have done some posting in Block stock.Differnet TO or LT06 should happen for the same.

I hope this will add some value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit: the automatic posting is working when I do the transfer to blocked stock or when I do the transfer to unrestricted. what isn't working is when I do both together, one material document with the IM 350 mvt and 321mvts on separate lines.

O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

logically both are not with reference to same material documents.while doing TO you have to refer differnt material documents.If you do only one mvt system only create on document.

In IM remember that for 321 system create one document & for mvts like 350,331 system creates other unique document number.this is SAP default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sujit,

I have one material document with different movement types on different lines, the first line is a 321 and the second line is a 350. This is standard SAP too as I have made no config changes.

O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,You are right.I think the reason when you are doing partial postngs then Different ID's which are created in background for the same material document with differnt mvt type ( like in your case 321 & 350).

This ID remains same if only one mvt type is done for a material document.,