cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split because of two different material types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have one PO (UB) in which there are two different material types FERT & HAWA. When i am trying to make delivery with VL10B delivery is splited and two deliveries are created with each material type. Is there any issue related to material master or any configuration setting needs to be done. Please advise.

Thanks

KIK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned above, different header table (LIKP) will lead to split. (read SAP note 546668).

Apply SAP note 355404, and then run the ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT to compare the two deliveries.

This report will help to compare the header table of these two deliveries.

If header table are the same for these two deliveries, you also need to compare VBPA table. Different partner also could lead to split.

BTW: if the report says that only LIKP-EXNUM field is different, EXNUM is not the reason to split. This is an exception, becuase it's actually a result of split, but not the reason of split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A delivery split occurs if the header data determined in the delivery are different. This can occur for different shipping points, incoterms, ship-to, ship-to address, shipping condition, routes or delivery dates. I don't think it is dependent on the material types. Have a look at the header data for the 2 deliveries created and see if there's anything different which causes the split. Also, mention if split occurs while creating delivery manually or by a batch job.

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the delivery configuration setting and assignment of item category to delivery type in OVLP.

Also the 2 deliveries created are they of the same delivery type or are they different