cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How DMR can be maintained for different vendors and material level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For now we implemented the DMR only at material level, but now we want to know if it is possible to implement the same at material and vendor level, because some material are provided by different vendors and we want to apply a different DMR for each vendor (or only apply the DMR for one specific vendor).

The DMR that we created on the system is just to complete the inspection protocol every 10 material good receipts and skip it the other ones.Please, Could you provide us the correct way to perform this DMR at material and vendor level?

Regards

mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the following config

QCC3>Inspection lot creation->mainatin the inspection lot origin & assign inspection type.

here say for inspection type 01 you have maintained somthing called DMCr that is Dynamic modification criteria

say 005---> Material, vendor and manufacturer

means if you have some combination of vendor material the you can apply the DMR for same combination

this is possible by:

step1: create DMR on say lot level

step2:in Inspection plan header apply this DMR

step3:in header only enter vendor in material assignment where there is unique comination of vendor & material is there.

step4:as the lot is generated with same vendor-material combn the DMR will change the Quality level.

this will work for only perticular vendor material combination unlike only material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujith,

Thanks for your reply .

i want to know what if you want to maintain different DMR's for same material and different vendor combination.

How should it be maintained.

In QCC3 transaction dynamic modification criteria should be maintained 003 or 005.also please tell me the reason for this.

Regards

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know what if you want to maintain different DMR's for same material and different vendor combination.

How should it be maintained.

This is possible by creating different Inspection plan for differnt DMR.That means you have to create Inspection plan with different group counter & in each inspection plan header enter same vendor -material combination.

In simple words different task list for different DMR.

in QCC3 transaction dynamic modification criteria should be maintained 003 or 005.also please tell me the reason for this.

You can use any DMCr with Vendor-material combination.use 005 which is SAP default(even though you have not maintained manufacturer in task list)

Answers (0)