cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pool Asset Management (PAM) Customising

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

May anyone please explain to me the whole process of how to customize and use PAM.

Thanks,

John E.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't forget to maintain the table PAMS_VSTAI (via SM30, since it has not been included in the IMG).

Pool Asset Management ABGH 04 Productive Split I3908 Picked Up

Pool Asset Management AUFE 02 Completed Split I3910 Settled

Pool Asset Management DISP 01 Productive Split I3902 Assigned

Pool Asset Management GELA Completed Split I3905 Deleted by requestor

Pool Asset Management GELD Completed Split I3903 Deleted by planner

Pool Asset Management NDIS 01 Reqmt I3901 Need

Pool Asset Management RESM 06 Productive Split I3907 Reserved

Pool Asset Management RGBE 03 Completed Split I3909 Returned

Pool Asset Management STAN 05 Completed Split I3906 Need revoked

Pool Asset Management STOR 05 Completed Split I3904 Planned need revoked

Pool Asset Management SY01 08 Absence Maintenance/ Repair

Pool Asset Management SY02 07 Absence End of Leasing

These settings should set your graphical planboard and status settings right.

Cheers,

Hanneke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, I am new to SAP fans, Well I am also configuring SAP Pool asset management in my org, I have configured complete scenario and its working fine, the only problem i am facing the cost calculation part for TRIP based on time and running kms when you return the vehicle back to original pool.

In service type configuration i have configured relevant activity types with rate maintained in KP26 for fleet cost center, in PAM03 on demand notification screen , when i click the button 'settle', and ask me to select the counters for time and kms based on readings , it create a Service order in back ground which has status TECO and there are no cost is posted on my service order,

Here i want help from all PAM experts, Am i missing some thing why my cost are not getting calculated and why my Notification status not updating as 'Settled' and why my service order status is TECO

Any help would really be highly appreciated

How this calculation scenario works for PAM for trip cost,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/0b/5ad2c9e2f249abad4df1479243a001/frameset.htm also refer Note: 1272432 for PAM tips.

thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, I am new to SAP fans, Well I am also configuring SAP Pool asset management in my org, I have configured complete scenario and its working fine, the only problem i am facing the cost calculation part for TRIP based on time and running kms when you return the vehicle back to original pool.

In service type configuration i have configured relevant activity types with rate maintained in KP26 for fleet cost center, in PAM03 on demand notification screen , when i click the button 'settle', and ask me to select the counters for time and kms based on readings , it create a Service order in back ground which has status TECO and there are no cost is posted on my service order,

Here i want help from all PAM experts, Am i missing some thing why my cost are not getting calculated and why my Notification status not updating as 'Settled' and why my service order status is TECO

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link, but I am still having problems with it.

Do you know where I can find a step by step manual on how to customise PAM?

thanks,

John E.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this business function to manage your physical assets, which you have collected into a pool. These pool assets may be, for example, pool vehicles, pool laptops, or pool beamers. You can control and oversee the use of your pool assets from the requirement coverage request via the output to the return and the termination of the activity, by using a capacity planning table.

Please refer the link below

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/2b/1a73268dd74a0988c00a90171294f7/frameset.htm

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev