cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 Adapter with HTTPS transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

The AS2 adapter is generating the following error.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: HTTP-Client component init failed # java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve alias collection., SEEBURGER AS2: HTTP-Client component init failed # java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve alias collection.

According to documentation, the SSL Certificate (keystore) field should point to the keystore, and not a specific key. in my communication channel it does. Thep rivate key points to my key. I have verified both of these entries are correct.

Other than that, this scenario is configured the same as my previously configured scenarios that use HTTP, all working without issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the field that reference the "keystore" add a /* to end of it, or specificy the path to the key you want to use.

Eg: TRUSTED/AS2CERTS/*

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that Java Cryptogaphic Extension is installed on J2EE and you have restarted the server afterwards. You may check this in Seeburger MasterInstallationGuide available with the installation CD.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, we had already done that.

What we found however was the entry for the "keystore" in the communication channel, we needed to fully name the key to be used, as opposed to simply the keystore.

Once we did that, we cycled the as2 adapter and were able to send a message successfully.