cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total rows hidden or invisible in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Planning Book, I do not want to see the Total rows, when in details level.

When I have loaded my data, and choosen the Details (all) level, the Totals row are shown.

How can I hide or make them invisible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can click on 'design' button. On the next screen, you select the rows to be hidden. They will become yellow.

Right click and choose Hide.

You can do this only if you have authorisation to change the data view.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

It is not the Key figure, I want to hide, it is only the Totals for the Key figure.

Another thing: After having tried what you suggested, my 'design' button has become grey. Do you know how to make it function again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using a macro that determines the appropriate level at which you want to see details and only show the KF for when you are at that level..I have used this before to change the Total line to be display only where I want the user to only change the details, not the total. Note that these macros work best when you have one level that you are executing this for...more than that can get somewhat complicated.

Sean Mawhorter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

I do know how to "Break down" to the level I want, but I do not know how to hide (or make invisible) the total line.

Do you know how to do that?

Kind regards,

Per

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This topic was discussed in another thread below

See if it is of any help to your case.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

This does not solve my problem, as it only makes the row invisible, if I have loaded only one material, or I am at the aggregated level.

I want to make the totals invisible, but I want to see the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please develop a macro and assign the same to 'Default' level. I have tried to give an example of how the macro could be:

Macro definition: Hide KF at total level. (Please ensure that you have selected Certain level = AGG. LEVEL in setting for execution)

Macro step: Step 1 (time period)

Results row: (Change attributes)

Argument: ROW_VISIBLE( 0 )

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further information.

Warm regds,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

That was a good help. I have created the macro, as you described.

But there are still a problem.

After having loaded my products, the 'Total-level' are displayed (for all the products), without the 'Total-line' for the KF. This is OK.

But - When I pres the button in the Header Information Settings and choose Details (All), the KF are not displayed for the products.

If I only choose one of the products from the Header Information Settings, the KF are shown correctly.

What I want is: No matter how many (1 or more) products I load, I only want to see the 'Details (All)' for the products. I do not want to see the totals.

Testing 2

IF

On Product Level?

DET_LEVEL( '9AMATNR' ) = 0

New step : ( 22 Iterations :06.04.2010;27.04.2010 )

Row: Actual sales ( Attributes ) =

ROW_VISIBLE( 0 )

ELSE

New step : ( 22 Iterations :06.04.2010;27.04.2010 )

Row: Actual sales ( Attributes ) =

ROW_VISIBLE( 1 )

ENDIF

If you want, I can create some screen-dumps and send them to you in a word-document?

Kind regards,

Per

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement as I hv understood is

- total row for a key figure should not be visible even if user is at aggregated level of a CVC

- total row for a key figure should not be visible even if user is at detail all level of CVC.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

For this requirements, you need to develop a drill down macro at the characteristic that you want to drill down. For this drill down, first check if user is at aggregated level of the characteristic. If yes, then drill down. The macro could look like as below:

Macro Definition: Drill Down

Macro step: Drill down (time period)

IF

Condition: Check aggregated level

AGG_LEVEL( 'CHAR1' ) = 1

Action box

DRILL_DOWN ( 'CHAR1' )

ENDIF

Assign this macro to start event.

In the earlier macro (one which I had posted earlier), add one condition which checks the planning objects level in interactive planning.

Macro: Hide rows at total level.

Step: Hide rows at total level (time period)

IF

CONDITION (Check planning objects)

PLOBS_FOR_LVL( 1 ) > 0

Results row

ROW_VISIBLE( 0 ).

ELSE

Results row

ROW_VISIBLE( 1 )

ENDIF

As earlier, pls assign this macro to default event.

Now, when user is at aggregated level of product, system will drill down automatically and at the same time, total row for the key figure should be hidden.

Please let me know if this works.

Regds,

Ashutosh

Answers (0)