cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

When I cancel a GR in MBST transaction and then create a TO the system proposes origin bins that can not be changed during TO confirmation (confirmation is customized to be done separately and destination bin changeable).As destination bin in TO appears st. type 902 and destination bin PO order (this is OK).

Materials have got stock removal strategies (FIFO) based on storage strategies (material master, warehouse management view 1). If the stock removal indicator in material master is removed, system is asking for the source destination and then I can manually enter it. But if the stock removal indicator is blank then it will probably be no strategy for removing stock for deliveries or transfers, for example and we need it.

My question is then: is there a way to make a GR cancellation from MM creating a TO and changing the SOURCE bins during confirmation? I finally got how to change destination bin during TO confirmation in GR but I need the opposite or, in case, which is the alternative?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot change the source bin during TO confirmation.

You will have the option of selecting your choice of source storage bin during the TO creation. Select Putaway in Foreground in the TO creation that you are using. Enter the desired Source Bin to create the TO.