cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Assignment problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In a User decision step i have included an option to view a document transaction in change mode.

In the WF step the User is assigned to my SAP Userid and the Agent determination is completed with green signal.

But on execution, when clicked in the option (view a document transaction in change mode) it gives error "Agent no found" in WF log and doesnt open the required tcode.

how to solve it. pls proivde ideas.

Rgds..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to execute the Method from SWO1. If it is working then you have to check whether the binding is properly done.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

the BO Method standalone works fines.Calls the transaction in change mode. the binding has only the BO name passed.

tried with the SWO_OBUF transaction. still doesnt work

Thnks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do a buffer refresh by executing SWU_OBUF transaction code and also check whether the binding is properly done from Workflow to Activity Task. Ideally the whole business object should be binded from Workflow to Task.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hav created a custom BO ZCLAIMS delegated from /IRM/GCR.

The change method from the /IRM/GCR to ZCHANGE was redefined with syncronous checked. this method in a task is called for view option in User decision branch.

there is no parameter for the method call and the binding has the entire object.

I did try out synchronizing the buffers, but no luck.

Thnks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock,

User Decision is a standard task and its always using the standard business object decision.

How you included your custom method in the same user decision step type?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viji,

In the User desiocin i hav 3 branches:

Approve

Reject

View.

In the view branch i hav caclled an activity step with the custom method call. So it;s not in the User Decision i have called the std method.

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI stock,

Fine. So the problem is agent determination. In user decision step how did you find the Agent? using rule or some other method?

Go to SWi1 and check your work flow with the help of workitem ID.

The agent field is not populated for the particular step.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

I jus saw the SWI1 and could see the ajent field with my User Id and rightly so.

but it doesnt open the dialog for the transaction and shows agent not determined in the WF log. confusing

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

I jus saw the SWI1 and could see the ajent field with my User Id and rightly so.

but it doesnt open the dialog for the transaction and shows agent not determined in the WF log. confusing

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viji,

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stock,

Can you able to open the work item? What business object have you used?

Thanks.