cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pending GR no for existing inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

We create inbound delivey using VL31n. after that Goods receipt ( Migo ) is done.

is it possible to display the list of pending GR's whose corresponding inbound delivery's are

done but Gr's are pending ?

Already gone through sdn .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Explore.

First of all give points for those who have helped you. That's a good practice.

If you post the goods receipt through VL32N when you run the VL06I will give you the results that you want. It is because when you post through that the GR status are changed.

Since you are posting via MIGO you can develop a query...

in EKES table you have the PO number, Inbound delivery number, quantity and quantity reduced. So you can join it with other tables like

LIKP - delivery header

LIPS - delivery item

VTTK - shippment header

VTTP - shippment item

MAKT - material descriptions

MARC - plant data for material data

EKKO - purchasing document header

EKPO - purchasing document item data

LFA1 - vendor master

Hope this helps.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want a report Standard or customize that will display inbound deliveries (created)

and pending GR number ( Migo ) .

i.e. Inbiund delivery is created but GR number is not created or pending .

Thanks

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VL061

V_UC_7

VL22

REGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could not find any relevant information on Goods receipt number which are not created for existing inbound deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is to display inbound delivery numbers for those migo is not done or Pending yet in Z-report.

i have displayed all the in bound delivery list.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is to display inbound delivery numbers for those migo is not done or Pending yet in Z-report.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

working on z-report to find Open Inbound deliveries for Goods receipt number in migo.

What is the functional things that links the inbound delivery and Goods reciept number in migo ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Explore,

if you post the GR for the inbound delivery, you usually don't have any connection between the posted material document and the delivery in the document flow table VBFA. To have that, you should post the GR in VL32N. However, you may have the inbound delivery number in the material document header (MKPF-XBLNR). With that number you can go to LIKP and LIPS to get the details about the delivery.

Regards,

Attila

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the functional things that links the inbound delivery and Goods reciept number in migo ?

want to display Inbound delivery without Goods receipt number .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pending Inbound deliveries want to print.

want to display Inbound delivery without Goods receipt number .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not able to get clue to my issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Explore,

if you want to display inbound deliveries without GR postings, please see the previous answers where the colleagues mentioned couple of transactions.

Please also note: they can only help if you post your goods receipts with transaction VL32N. "The functional things that links the inbound delivery and Goods reciept number in migo" is the document flow, otherwise known as table VBFA. As I said before, to populate that table with the material document you have to post the GR in the aforementioned VL32N. If you post the GR in MIGO, even if you choose inbound delivery as a reference, VBFA will NOT be updated, thus there will not be a link between the delivery and the material document. The inbound delivery is used merely as a reference to find the purchase order.

I wrote about the field MKPF-XBLNR. It gets filled automatically only if you post the GR over VL32N. If you post over MIGO, you're out of luck unless you enter it manually. Of course, you can make the field a required entry to ensure it's populated by the user. Then you can "manually" link to the LIKP/LIPS tables in ABAP for example.

Regards,

Attila

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can go for Customized report using the tables EKPO, EKKO, EKES, EKBE, MSEG

You can put logic in such a way system should only display the purchase orders for which vendor confirmations exists and against confirmations no gr has been made.

Once GR is made against inbound delivery it should not appear in your report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Suggestions to my issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Explore,

we gave you a lot of information and tried to help you to solve your problem. Unfortunately you write only one thing as a reply: you need help. Well, we'd be more than happy to help you as you can see from the numerous replies to your query. However, you don't say anything whether any of the information we provided helped you. The thread is a two-way communication channel. If you would like us to help you, we need feedback from you whether the answers, suggestions were in the right direction. If not, we'd like to hear why it doesn't work for you, so that we can come up with other ideas.

Please consider this before your next "Any Suggestions to my issue..."-type reply.

Thanks,

Attila

Former Member
0 Kudos

no standard report available for your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

Is it possible to customize a report to display already created inbound deliveries But pending GR ( Migo ) .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the report, VL06I, you will get what you require. Also you can post Gr from there.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there way to check the GR for created inbound delivery ?

Is it possible to customize a report to display already created inbound deliveries But pending GR ( Migo ) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

As imdarpan mentioned you can use transaction VL06I to report on inbound deliveries. On the report selection criteria under Status: Inb. Deliveries set the Total gds movement status field to A (Not yet processed) and B (Partially processed) You might have to also set your Delivery Date to a larger date range so that you can get more data.