cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material in quality stock to unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a material in quality stock and I want to transfer it to unrestricted. No inspection lot exists of that material and all the usage desicions have been taken. I have read to generate a manual inspection lot with insp. type 08 or 0800, but I don't if its correct and how can I do that?

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which insp tpye is acitve for that material.

try it through mb1b with 321 movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

The insp. type active for que material are 04 an 90.

I can't do MB1B. The problem it's that in IM the stock is unrestricted an in WM the stock is in quality. I try to make a migo and mb1b and i can´t, the errors produced are that don't find the stock (because is in Q) and Change the inspection stock of material in QM only. I have a stock in Q and I can't make it unrestricted.

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using MB1B with movement type 321.

Else try to reverse the material document and again post the document with stock type as unrestricted.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the exact flow of the process.

-

For a Material with Inspection setup in QM view of material master.

step1

The moment you post GR , the stock will be received into QI status in IM

and in WM stock will be under storage type GR Area External Rcpts Q status .

Step2.

Using LT06 create a TO for the Material document IM stock will be in QI status

WM stock will be under selected storage type (during TO processing ) in QI status.

step3.

Then complete the usage decision against the Inspection lot using QA32.

movement type 321 is triggered and stock moves from QI to unrestricted stock in IM.

step4.

Confirm the TO created in Step 3.

step 5.

create a TO against PCN created in Step 3.and confirm.Stock will be in unrestricted status , available stock in WM.

Since you are saying that stock is in Q status at WM level.

pl. check if any PCN, TO is open for the Material

and try to close those by either creating a TO against PCN - LT05

or confirm if TO exist by using Lt12.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

simple go through friend MB1B enter 321 and material stock check it if any query revert me back

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check there is no PCN and TO open for the Material in LT05 and LT12.

The problem was in LU04 (message L3293) and it left some material in quality stock. All de TO looks like are OK and the PCN too. But I can´t pass this stock to unrestricted. I have use MB1B (error message M7021) and migo (error message QA495) and I can´t reverse the material document .It´s possible to create a lot inspection and move the stock to free use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried LT06? & remove stock from QI

I can´t reverse the material document .It´s possible to create a lot inspection and move the stock to free use?

Had t been the inventory mgt it is possible throgh QA01-->inspectio lot 10

but as your problem is with WM it's not the way.You have to remove the stock from QI as procedure suggetsed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SujitSND,

I have a question about LT06, this transaction remove the stock from Q of WM, or only of QM?.

I have some material documents and all seem ok. I don't know that material document I have to use to LT06.Can you tell me what I have to look to choose the correct document.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In simple terms what i can say is it removes stock from QI to Unrestricted in WM & not in IM.

Material document here is 101 mvt type document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to use LT06 for document material with 101 mov, but the L3047 error message appears, all the PCN has been done. Any ideas to solve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Please check all old inspection lots (even for those UD has been given) whether the lot status is 'SPCO'

or SPRQ. It can happen that UD is given but stock posting is still not done, select the entire system status column and put the filter and check whether there is any lot with SPRQ still remaining.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the UD are OK. The problem is that I have 3 storage unit with stock in Q and I can´t use the storage units. The material has QM activated and all the inspection lot and UD are Ok.In WM I have stock in Q and I can´t move the storage units to unrestricted.

Any ideas, to change the stock status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Apu,

First find out how this stock has come to Quality, Check the material document and reverse it using MIGO with 102 movement type. then again do GR and clear the lot to unrestricted. This is one option.

If no Inspection lot exist and still lot is in quality then only option is to clear that is by using MB1B and movement type 321.

Pl check and revert.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Please check the inspection lots in QA32 by keeping Inspection lot origin field blank , don't put anything in that field the lot could be as results of so many inspection types so please just put plant and material in QA32 transaction and check.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to cancel document by which 101 movement has been done.

Once it get reversed deactivate inspection type( 01 If it is Raw material & 04 if it is from inhouse )

Again do GRN with migo your stock will go to directly to unrestricted .

regards

SANIL