cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisitions are not getting approved from portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our Production Portal, the users are no longer able to approve the Purchase Requisitions displayed in their UWL. We had updated the Support Packs of the back-end ECC 6.0 PRD system last week and this issue is occuring from then on. No Patches were applied in the EP 7.0 portal.

We tried to release the purchase requisition (Purchase Requisition No: - XXXXXXX) by logging into one user's account in the portal. In the first attempt, it allowed us to click the approve button in the UWL Popup Window. But the Purchase Requisition never got approved in the backend system. When tried it again from the portal side, it showed the message u201CPurchase Requisition No: - XXXXXX is blocked by user: 9084842- Enqueue Erroru201D). In SM04 in the back-end system, we can see this user ID using transaction ZME54. But in SM50, there is no activity for this user. Neither are there any errors or dumps.

On checking the UWL, we found that the screen is of transaction ZME54 of the back-end PRD system.

We then did the following :-

1. We tried calling tcode ZME54 directly in the back end ECC6.0 system to approve one purchase requisitons. It worked without any issues.

Hence we can eliminate the possibility of the program causing this issue.

Do we need to check anything else in the backend system ? Other functions of the portal like ESS and MSS functions are working fine.

Can someone please advice what needs to be done here ?

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moving the question to the correct forum. Hence closing this one.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that your question is even Web Dynpro ABAP related. You have a Z-transaction code from the ERP backend being called via UWL/Workflow. Did you build some WDA in the middle?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am sorry. I think I put the question in the wrong Forum. It is indeed work flow related. I will move this question to the correct Forum now.

Thanks and Regards

Arun Brelvi