cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No application parameter for URL parameter sap-explanation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to use the UI element property explanation. In the first test I could see, that this feature only works, if the URL paramater sap-explanation is set. Is it possible to use an application parameter instead? I tried to use parameter WDHIDEMOREFIELDHELPASDEFAULT but I had no success.

Can anybody help?

Thanks and regards

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the sample WD component WDR_TEST_HELP, in view MAIN, input field has explanatation enabled for it, so the label bound to it comes with green underline.

i dont think we need to pass some extra URL parameter or set some app param, if explanation property is set, then help comes by default.

Check the UI component and following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/EN/45/11e345459d7201e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I already found the application WDR_TEST_HELP in SAP documentation. If I call this application out of SE80, I will have to use the URL parameter sap-explanation=X to see the green underline and the explanation. Without this URL parameter the axplanation does not appear. We use SAP Netweaver 7.01 SP5.

Thanks

Marc