cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform table node not giving desired result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a main window and in that there are 5 different Table Node.

In each Table Node i have a Header Part and a Main Part.

I face 2 problems:

1) The Header Part should only get printed if there is data in the Internal Table.And secondly if there is data then the header should be printed with the data and it should not happen that header is printed on page2 and the header is printed on page 3 along with the data as there was no space for printing of the data on page 2.Something like page protect of header & Line Item.How to achieve this.

2) If there is a page break then the header is printed 2 times.I could not find the reason for it.It gets printed on the footer of the new page.What i could understand is that in the header part of the Table node we have checked the At Start of Table & at Page Break.So at page break i might be printing 2 times.Any idea why it is behaving like this.

Thanxs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add a condition to the table checking if the internal table is initial (or) get the number of lines of internal table into a variable and check if it is GT 0(print header).

If you do not want the header data to be printed in all the pages of data ..place the header data in the HEADER node of the table.

Krishna Chaitanya G

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is no data in the internal table, you can add a condition before the table call if itab[] is initial.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

If u want the header to get printed once in the main window make a table in that u will have header,main area and footer.

IF u dont want the header to repeat put the haeder in the header section else if u want the header to repeat then put it in the main area.

U can check the additional events such as only on first page like that to suffice your requirements.