cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open a standard WAD template (Tech.Content)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working with the standard web templates for technical content (Eg: Runtimes of BI Applications :: 0TPLI_0TCT_MC01_Q0111 ).W ehave installed the templates ,all the flows,process chains.We have installed them in 3.X version and i am assigned to role SAP_BW_BI_ADMINSTRATOR.

But when i try to open the templates in 3.x WAD I am getting the error "you have no authorization to change the template.Do you want to create a copy? --> If i say yes it is running some HTML code in the scrren with a VALIDATE option in the bottom right.If i click on that i am getting the following error

"the selected template contains HTML fragments ,non supported items or is not designed to be edited with wad use the functions 'upload to server' or "download to server ' and edit the web template in an externalHTML editor.

Can you suggest what we are missing or how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you can do is :

1. Make these templates changeable - in the transport connection under RSA1 - select Object Changeability and then under TMPL right click and set to Everything changeable.

If this is your development system which is open - you need not do this....

2. You can also view the templates ( HTML version ) using program RS_TEMPLATE_MAINTAIN

Going by your error - looks like some Authorization objects are missing for you to be able to edit the templates - since these are SAP Defined - I would recommend not editing them and instead - going through the HTML using the program mentioned above and if you need a copy of the same - then copy the HTML and put it into a new template under the HTML View.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

Thanks for your advice.We have already did this step in se38.

Do you have any idea on which authorizations we are missing?

Thnaks

Sridhar