cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 auto run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Do anyone know how to set the VA05 function (list of sales orders) to be run automatically?

Please give me advice. Thanks and regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's better to use VA05N which you can run in Background or schedule accordingly.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

As Mr. Ankur said is correct you can go with Z report..

Before going to this try with T.Code V.02 : RVAUFERR background facility is available..it may useful to you little bit to your requirement.

Regards,

Durga Sana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chris,

As per my observation you can't run VA05 in background automatically becasue this is not an executable program.

Go With VA05N

This program we can execute in background .

Regards,

Durga Sana.

Edited by: Durgaprasadsana on Apr 13, 2010 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Do the t-code VA05N just release in version ECC 6.0?

Because my version is 4.7, so i cannot reach this t-code.

Regards,

Chris

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

VA05N was created for the Sales Portal Role. It is different from VA05 and is therefore not a kind of successor of VA05. Because of this it is not planned to put it in the menu. And the Transaktion is released for 5.0 and the following Releases.

Unfortunately it is not possible to run VA05 in background due to the way the program runs. This is not available in the standard SAP system.

There is a possibility to run VA05 as a background job. This is a system modification that you can review in Note 397745.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

VA05N will not be run on 4.7 version.its better to create a Z report according to your requirements.

Best Regards,

Ankur