cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm working with Sandbox client. Before that I've worked with IDES. And I see something different between them.Have some following problems:

- I can't see Webdocument to config in SPRO -> Display IMG but I can use Tcode CVAW_CUST

- Some tabs in CV01N are disappeared and I can't find the place to add them: Object Link, Authorization, Document Browser.ect.The other hand, I see something strange is displayed in Additional Data tab: Product Number, MSDS Supplier...

I know that Sandbox client has Master Data and Transaction Data. But it makes me confused.

Does anyone have experience in Sandbox client ? Give me your idea, please!

P/s: I will mark for useful answer.

Regards

An NLP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since IDES comes with pre configured master and transaction data. For sandbox in SFW5 activate EA-PLM.

To activate EasyDMS, activate the EasyDMS in IMG under Document Management System, that will activate document browser, authorization tabs in DIR.

For object linking MSDS, product data probably you are using pre defined document types for EHS. You can create your own document tyoe and attach object links to it in IMG in DMS.

Hope this helps.

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved!

thanks a lot!

Best Regards

An NLP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found that have something difference in the characteristic configuration. But when I define document type, I didn't select Class type and Class in TCode DC10. So is it the default values ? If I wanna change them, what must I do ?

Regards

An NLP

former_member845166
Active Participant
0 Kudos

pls cross check the configuration in both system. IDES as well as Sanbox client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

I know that have something difference between IDES and Sandbox client. But I don't know exactly where is the configuration. If you know that, tell me please.

Best Regards

An NLP