cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template User for Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have a to create many user accounts in the service desk of the solution manager.

The users have all the same settings in the "folder" identification by creating a business partner.

We have 13 lines (SID,system number, client and userid) to create for every user account.

This takes us a lot of time. We transfered the data into an excel sheet, but copy/paste only transfers

4 lines a time....so we look for a way to create a template user or how to import the 13 line in one step.

Hope you can help me.

Kind regards,

Karsten!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

you can try recording a Batch session using SHDB for BP. Then you can load the data using this session .

Regards,

Kathir

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Karsten,

If users are going to report issues from satellite systems, they don't need Solution Manager system accounts. Sorry if I stated the obvious.

transaction BP_GEN can help you to generate business partners.

I am not sure I understand that about the thirteen lines that you mention, but for this type of task I cannot really think of any other time saving shortcuts than creating the users copying a template user to avoid having to assign the roles.

You also need to remember to do the assignment in AISUSER.

I am sorry I could only provide a shortcut for the business partners and the authorizations.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ