cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer posting sloc to sloc - 313

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I use Migo - A09 (Remove from storage) - 313 to transfer material A (qty 20) from location X to location Y

1 day later, I use Migo - A10 (Place in Storage) - 315 to receive A, but I can not.

MMBE check location Y, have only 10qty A in stock type "Transfer(Sloc)"

MB51 check all document reference to A to find where are 10qty, but do not find anything.

Pls help to do that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MB51, choose material A, and choose Movement type 313 and 315 for the date range , you will find all relevant document from there you will analyze and find the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhansu satapathy ,

I use MB51 and find out the problem :

1, User 1 use Migo-A09-313 transfer 20qty A from Location X to location Y, create document 111

2, User 2 use Migo-A09-313 transfer 10qty A from Z to Y , create document 222

-> in Loc Y have 30qty A in stock type Transfer (Sloc)

3, User 2 cancel document 222 -> in Y have 20qty A

**4, User 2 do not remember he canceled doc. 222. He use Migo-A10-315 reference to doc. 222 to Place in stock 10ty A from stoc type "Transfer (Sloc)" to "Unrestricted use" in Location Y, create doc. 333 **

-> In location Y remain 10 qty A in Transfer (Sloc)

5. I use Migo-A10-315, reference doc. 111 to Place in stock 10ty A from stoc type "Transfer (Sloc)" to "Unrestricted use" in Location Y. But Y have only 10qty.

User 1 must request user 2 cancel doc.333.

I do not know why when he canceled doc 222, he still use Migo reference that document ?

How to config system to restrict that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

here is the example ,

we have three 313 mvt type documents and we have received all the stock with three 315 mvt documents,

but it is not possible in the standard SAP to trace out the 315 documents for which 313 documents it has posted,

to get this use a reference field to trace it,

it is possible through exits,

we have used the text field as reference point to track the required.

lakshmi reddy

Edited by: lakshmi reddy on Apr 20, 2010 7:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

When i use migo-A10-315, I choose R02 material document to reference to document 222. But doc. 222 canceled.

How to restrict Migo-A10-R02-315 reference to documents were canceled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the screen exit to check the reference document,

it is better practice to use header text field in the transaction and it will save in the table GOHEAD-BKTXT,

ask the abaper to write a exit to check the corresponding field before going to post the 315 mvt.

as in our previous project we have developed in customized table to track the 313 & corresponding 315 documents,

system check the table and all is OK , then only post the 315 document.

lakshmi reddy

Edited by: lakshmi reddy on Apr 20, 2010 8:54 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member681791
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check MB51 again without reference to document A only. You need to check another movement "Place in Storage" (315) that might snatch your Stock Intransit from A.

Cheers,

Girang