cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR XI R2 SP6 : "Show Zero Values as" field error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CR Support,

I'm using CR XI R2 SP6 with Win7 32bit english with Regional Settings in Swiss French therefore when I start the designer, it's in french. If I want to change the property "Show Zero Values as" (Format Editor > Number > Customize > Number) for a number to "Format pas défaut" (Defaut format), I receive the following error.

If I rename the resources dll crw32_res_en.dll to crw32_res_fr.dll in folder "C:Program FilesBusiness ObjectsCrystal Reports 11.5", all the designer UI is in english and I don't have any error when changing the property "Show Zero Values as".

The error is there : http://www.pkl.ch/dev/screenshots/cr_error_show_zero_values_as.png

Suppl. question : is it possible to change the default language of the designer UI : as I wrote above, I'm using Win7 in english with french regional settings : CR XI is in french : how can I force to english ?

Thanks for your future answer,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Install the MLB build, all languages. In CR XI R2 the languages are defined by the local and regional settings. If you upgrade to CR 2008 this all goes away, you can select the languages from the drop down menu options.