cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR Invoice + Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pardon me if anyone has posted on this. I have tried searching the forum and found nothing. If this has been posted, please lead me to the right thread.

Anyway, I have a client with a problem with their AR Invoice + Payment. Normally, we will need to complete full payment before we can add the AR Invoice + Payment. Otherwise, we will not be able to add the invoice into the system.

However, in the case of my client, they are able to add the AR Invoice even without making payment. They have been complaining to me several times.

Is there any settings I am missing or is there any solution to this problem? Thanks.

Regards,

Alvin Chong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only setting needed for AR Invoice + Payment is that the BP Code is defined in the G\L Determination.

You are mentioning that when you click on the AR Invoice + Payment, then the document window opens with a default BP Code, and then when you add the document, it does not ask for payment to be created.

If the above case :

1) Check for the additonal code in the SP_transactionNotification, any FMS etc

2) Test the same by upgrading the copy of the database in Test Enviorment to the Latest Patch.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team